University of Health Sciences ( UHS ) Lahore has announced first year MBBS/BDS admission in public sector medical colleges in Punjab. It is well known recognized university of Pakistan. It is recognized by Pakistan Medical Commission Islamabad which regulates & medical related details.
PUBLIC MEDICAL COLLEGES OF PUNJAB
- King Edward Medical University, Lahore
- Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore
- Services Institute of Medical Sciences, Lahore
- Ameer ud Din Medical College, Lahore
- Fatima Jinnah Medical University, Lahore
- Nishtar Medical University, Multan
- Rawalpindi Medical College, Rawalpindi
- Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad
- Gujranwala Medical College, Gujranwala
- Quaid I Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur
- Sahiwal Medical College, Sahiwal
- Sargodha Medical College, Sargodha
- Khawaja Muhammad Safdar Medical College, Sialkot
- Nawaz Sharif Medical College, Gujarat
- DG Khan Medical College, DG Khan
- Shaikh Zayed Medical College, Rahim Yar Khan
BDS PUBLIC SECTOR COLLEGE
- De-montmorency Dental College Lahore
- Nishtar Institute of Dentistry Multan
- Punjab Dental College, Faisalabad
CLOSING MERIT 2021 : CLICK HERE
- Candidate has passed F.Sc./HSSC (Pre-Medical) or equivalent examination with the subjects of Biology, Chemistry, and Physics/Mathematics and obtained a minimum of 60% (660/1100) marks.
- Candidate has domicile certificate of any district of Punjab. Candidates having domicile of Islamabad (ICT) can apply on open merit seats only.
- Candidate has qualified the MDCAT-2022 with a minimum of 55% (i.e. 110/200) marks for MBBS and 45% (i.e. 90/200) marks for admission to BDS programme. The repeating candidates can use their last year i.e. MDCAT-2021 result if it is better provided that the score must be 65% (i.e. 137/210) or above.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE:
Step 1: Go to the link: https://www.bop.com.pk/UHS-2022/Login.aspx
Step 2: Sign-up for an account using your E-mail ID and a Password.
Step 3: First give your preference for MBBS and BDS programme. Then select the category/categories of seats on which you wish to apply.
Step 4: Enter your particulars (Name, Domicile, Contact, Marks, etc.) on the application form.
Step 5: Give Order of Preference for medical and/or dental colleges. A candidate can select all or as many colleges he/she wishes to enter (depending upon the category of seats) while giving his/her Order of Preference. The “Order of Preference” once given shall be final and cannot be changed subsequently. An applicant shall not be considered for a college he/she has not listed in his/her Order of Preference.
Step 6: ‘Huffaz-e-Quran’ and ‘Students with Disabilities’ must tick the relevant boxes on the application and upload required documents. They will be informed about venue, date and time of the Hafiz-e-Quran Test/Medical Board through E-mail alert.
Step 7: Upload scanned document (Max. Size: 2 MB/ document) as laid down in the Prospectus.
Step 8: Verify the given information and attachments before submission. Once the application is submitted, you will not be able to edit it.
Step 9: Submit the online application. A confirmation notification will be received on your E-mail address. First download and then take a print-out of the submitted application marked as the ‘Final Copy’ on top of it and the bank challan of the processing fee along with it.
Step 10: Visit nearest branch of The Bank of Punjab (BOP), with the ‘Final Copy’ of submitted application and fee challan, to deposit Admission Processing Fee of Rs.1,000/- (non-refundable). Application process is complete now.
ADMISSION SCHEDULE 2022
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS :
i. For the candidates who passed their HSSC Pre-Medical/equivalent exam last year (i.e. in 2021) and are now applying for admissions in medical/dental colleges for the Session 2022-23, the marks obtained by them in science subjects only (i.e., Biology, Chemistry and Physics/Mathematics) shall be used for the purpose of calculation of their merit.
ii. Applications shall only be received through online portal. Incomplete applications or those submitted in violation of the prescribed procedure shall be rejected. Non-payment of the Processing Fee within due date shall result in the rejection of the application. Print-out of application (Final Copy) and paid fee challan need not to be submitted to the University but should be kept for record.
iii. The candidature/admission of a candidate found to have submitted forged/fake/fabricated documents or incorrect/false information shall be cancelled immediately.
iv. Please carefully go through the Prospectus for the Session 2022-2023 (available at UHS website: www.uhs.edu.pk) before applying for admission.
v. All the Merit and Selection Lists will be displayed on UHS website (www.uhs.edu.pk). Candidates selected for admission shall be informed through SMS/Email. They will be required to download their college fee challan from the application portal and to deposit the fee in the nearest branch of BOP by due date mentioned on their challan. They can deposit the fee manually or through online transaction. Their status shall be updated on the portal automatically. The admitted candidates are not required to visit their respective colleges to deposit the college fee. Failure to submit the college fee within due date shall result in the cancellation of admission.
SEE OFFICIAL ADVERTISEMENT HERE:
Leave a Reply