KEMU is also known as King Edward Medical University Lahore. It is well known & recognized university of Pakistan. It is top ranked public university of Pakistan in Lahore. In medical fields every student desire to get admission here because of it’s popularity & it’s study environment. It offers different undergraduate, postgraduate program in medical fields..
PROGRAMS OFFERED BY THIS UNIVERSITY
B.Sc. (Hons) Anaesthesia Technology
B.Sc. (Hons) Audiology
B.Sc. (Hons) Cardiac Perfusion
B.Sc. (Hons) Clinical Psychology
B.Sc. (Hons) Dental Technology
B.Sc. (Hons) Medical Imaging Technology
B.Sc. (Hons) Medical Laboratory Technology
B.Sc. (Hons) Neuro Electrophysiology
B.Sc. (Hons) Prosthetics and Orthotics
B.Sc. (Hons) Radiotherapy
B.Sc. (Hons) Renal Dialysis Technology
B.Sc. (Hons) Speech and Language Pathology
B.Sc. (Hons) Surgical Technology
1. Matriculation or equivalent securing a minimum of 60% marks.
2. Candidate must have passed obtaining minimum 65% marks, in higher secondary school certificate (HSCC) of F.Sc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent examination having minimum twelve years of education.
3. For A level Candidates, they must have passed obtaining minimum 65% marks on the aggregate, an examination of a course from a foreign university or examining body or foreign education system with at least three science subjects i.e physics, chemistry, biology /mathematics and such course must be duly certified by the Inter-Boards Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) as equivalent to higher secondary school (HSSC) or F.Sc (Pre-medical) or intermediate level of Pakistan.
4. He/She must have passed latest MDCAT examination. The passing marks for MDCAT would be 65%.
5. Domicile: Punjab
6. One (01) merit based reserved seat for AJK/Baluchistan/Gilgit Baltistan each.
7. Total of 10% Seats will be allocated for foreign /overseas candidates (eligibility criteria as per PMDC). SAT-II is required.
MDCAT : 45%
FSC : 45%
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Application forms will be available online on 05-12-2022 link: https://oas.kemu.edu.pk
2. Fill the admission information carefully, if you full fill the eligibility requirements. In case of any error or incomplete information candidate shall be responsible.
3. Admission processing fee for single choice of program is RS. 300/- and for each additional preference Rs. 100/- will be charged.
4. Admission processing fee can only be deposited in The Bank of Punjab, Bank Square Branch, Lahore or Pay order in favor of Vice Chancellor, KEMU will also be acceptable.
5. Hard copy of complete online form alongwith original fee challan / pay order is mandatory to be submitted in room No. 5, office of the Assistant Registrar, AHS, KEMU, Lahore (via courier/in person submission).
6. Admission shall be granted on open merit basis only.
ADMISSION SCHEDULE :
- Online Admission Portal : 05-12-2022
- Last date of online apply : 15-12-2022 ( 05:00 pm )
- Last date for submission hard copy : 17-12-2022 ( till 03:00 pm )
- Hafiz Test : 28-12-2022
- First Merit List : 09-01-2022
SEE OFFICIAL ADVERTISEMENT HERE
Leave a Reply