Admission are open now in Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad for allied health science programs.
Punjab Medical College Faisalabad (PMC) also known as Faisalabad Medical University which is situated in Faisalabad, Pakistan’s third-largest city. The college’s campus is stunning and covers an area of 158 acres. The campus is located on Sargodha Road. It started operating in 1973. However, the first class of M.B.B.S. graduates graduated in 1978. In May 2017, the institution underwent an upgrading to become a university. Now different Allied health science programs are also offered by this university. Allied Hospital, DHQ Hospital, and Ghulam Muhammadabad Hospital are the hospitals that are a part of the university. The hospitals provide as a venue for students’ clinical instruction.
PROGRAM OFFERED BY THIS UNIVERSITY:
- BS in Vision Sciences
- BS in Medical Laboratory Technology
- BS in Radiography and Imaging Technology
- BS in Clinical Psychology BS in Theatre Technology
- BS in Renal Dialysis
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION IS AS UNDER:
- FSC / HSSC (Pre-medical) / A-Level passed with 60% marks and have at least 60% Marks in latest MDCAT.
- The candidate should apply to the Faisalabad Medical University, Faisalabad on the printed forms available from the IT Department of the University or it can be downloaded from website: www.pmc.edu.pk and also available on Official Facebook Page of FMU (FMU Official).
- Duly filled application forms should be submitted in IT Department Faisalabad Medical University, Faisalabad along with admission fee of Rs. 1000/- before the last date.
- Selected BS Programs candidates will deposit course fee of Rs. 40,000/- per semester and University registration fee of Rs. 10,000/- .
- Both male and female candidates can apply.
- Selection shall be made strictly on merit by the selection committee.
- No hostel, accommodation and transport facility will be provided.
- The last date of submission of admission forms is 26-12-2022 before 2:00pm.
Leave a Reply