All Pakistani applicants who wish to pursue Master’s and Ph.D. programmes abroad with fully funded scholarships are eligible for the HEC 75 Celebration Scholarships 2022 for MS and Ph.D. in Abroad. Applications for the 75 National Top Talent Scholarship programmes are now being accepted from Pakistani students. For the academic year 2023, the Higher Education Commission has announced scholarship possibilities for Master’s and Ph.D. programmes. The chance to get a scholarship is offered by prestigious universities around the globe.
The Pakistani government has announced 35 MS and 40 PhD scholarships for Pakistani nationals. For Pakistani nationals, this is their best chance to enrol in one of the top 25 universities in the world. The 75th National Top Talent Scholarship Program is open to students throughout all of Pakistan.
There are numerous disciplines and majors where scholarship opportunities are available. Scholars will establish themselves as the nation’s capital and assist in bringing about a new era for the nation. The MS programme lasts for two years, whereas the Ph.D. programme lasts for four. The HEC Scholarship application process is done online. Before March 21, 2023, interested candidates must submit their applications.
To get admitted, interested individuals must meet the host institution’s admission requirements. The HEC website’s official portal is used for the application procedure. Applications for this HEC fellowship are requested from both male and female candidates. Check out the details below and submit an application for additional information on HEC Scholarships for Masters and Ph.D. programmes.
COMPLETE DETAILS FOR HEC SCHOLARSHIP 2022
Funded by : HEC
Offered Program: Various MS & PhD
University: Top 25 Universities among world
Last Date application: 21st March 2023
- Monthly Stipend
- Other Expenses
- Duration: 2 year for MS & 4 year for PhD
HOW TO APPLY
- Scholarships will be advertised in daily newspapers and on HEC Official Website
- Scholarship period will be 2 years for MS studies and 4 years for PhD studies.
- Applicant has to apply on HEC Scholarship E-Portal, Click on Apply Online.
- Candidates have to secure admissions in world’s top 25 ranked universities.
- Candidates have to return to Pakistan immediately after completion of their studies.
- Successful candidates have to sign an agreement with HEC to serve for a period of 3 years for MS and 5 years of PhD in Pakistan after completion of their studies.
1. Applicant should be a Pakistani/Azad Kashmir national.
2. Confirmed/Unconditional Admission/Enrollment in any of the Top 25 Ranked University (QS/Times Higher Education) in selected subjects.
3. Candidates must have a minimum qualification at the of application submission:
- For MS Scholarships: BS/BE/Masters or equivalent to 16 years of education in relevant field of studies.
- For PhD Scholarships: MS/MPhil/ME or equivalent to 18 years of education in relevant field of studies.
4. Applicants must have a minimum CGPA 3.0 out of 4.0 and 3.75 out of 5 in semester system or First Division (in the annual system) in BS/BE/Masters/equivalent for MS scholarships and MS/MPhil/ME/Equivalent degree for PhD Scholarships.
5. Maximum one-second division throughout the academic career prior to the final degree.
6. Maximum age on the closing date:
- 40 years for full-time regular Faculty Members of Public Sector Universities/Colleges or employees of the Public Sector organization.
- 35 years for all others.
7. Must not be availing any other scholarship. (in case, applicant to any of the HEC Scholarship Scheme, need to submit the NOC from that scholarship project).
8. Employees of any Public Sector University/Organization needs to submit an NOC to apply for the scholarship from his/her organization.
Check Eligibility Criteria Here
LIST OF FOREIGN UNIVERSITIES
Leave a Reply