Admission are open in the QUAID-I-AZAM UNIVERSITY , ISLAMABAD
Applications are invited from Pakistani and Foreign Nationals for admission to (Undergraduate) BS/LLB/Pharm-D (Morning) Programme (Fall Semester-2021) in the following subjects by 15-09-2021.
Quaid-i-azam university Islamabad was first established in 1964 under the act of national assembly. They started teaching and research programs for MPhil and PhD and then they decide to start master’s degree program. Now have undergraduate programs in different fields of study. QAU is hec top ranked university as well as listed in top world best universities. Qau quaid e azam university Islamabad has four faculties and nine teaching & research institutes. It is very difficult to maintain high standard of study and services in world, and this university maintained it. And also qau is growing fast in education and technical fields by start wide range of sort computer courses and diplomas. The main mission of quaid i azam university is to made research oriented institute and provide high standard education to students.
A person holding HSSC OR Equivalent passed result with minimum 50% marks may apply for admission to Undergraduate Programme.
PROGRAMME OFFERED BY THIS UNIVERSITY
FACULTY OF NATURAL SCIENCES
FACULTY OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
Defense Strategic studies
NOTE: Law Admission Test (LAT) For BH.LLB Programme
- The applicants seeking admission in BH LLB are advised to register themselves with HEC for Law Admission Test (LAT). The details are available at www.hec.gov.pk. Online registration can be done at https://www.hec.gov.pk/english/HECAnnouncements/Pages/Law-Admission-Test.aspx
- The applicant must pass Law Admission Test (LAT) as conducted by the HEC. The LAT is only for short-listing and its score shall not be counted to determine the merit.
- The admission shall be made on the basis of cumulative merit to be determined from previous academic record. Only LAT passed candidates will be considered for admission.
A person passed HSSC examination from a Pakistani Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education or an equivalent from any other recognized Board with at least (50% marks or its equivalent grade except (Pharm-D where 60% marks or its equivalent grade), shall be eligible for provisional admission to the BS/BHLLB/Pharm-D.
- The following shall not be eligible for admission to BS programmes including BHLLB/Pharm-D programme of study: –
- Those who have failed under Clause 7(c) (i) (a) of the examination rules of this University. (Please see in Prospectus at QAU website www.qau.edu.pk)
- Those who have ceased to be a student of this University under Clause 7(c) (i) (b) under the examinations rules. (Please see in Prospectus at QAU website www.qau.edu.pk)
- Those who already possesses BS/BHLLB/Pharm-D or its equivalent degree from this or any other University.
- Those who are already on the rolls of this University.
- Those who have been expelled from the University on disciplinary grounds.
- No student of BS or equivalent degree holder shall be admitted to a second or subsequent BS/LLB/Pharm-D Programme (either on Regular OR Self-Finance basis) in the University Teaching Departments/ Centers/ Institutes/ School under any circumstances.
- The admission shall be cancelled on the written request of the student concerned as per approved rules duly recommended by the respective Chairman/Director and the Dean of the Faculty concerned.
- In case of incorrect/misleading information or concealment of facts, the University reserves the right to refuse/cancel the admission and expel the applicant (student) from the University at any time.
- The Vice-Chancellor may cancel/refuse admission to any student without assigning reasons.
- The students whose names were dropped or struck off from the rolls of QAU or any University Teaching Department/ Center/Institute due to shortage of lectures or non-payment of dues or poor performance or non-appearance in examination etc., in the semester, shall not be granted admission. The Syndicate may consider such cases on the recommendations of the University Admission Committee.
- The students dropped or struck off from the rolls of any University Teaching Department/ Center/Institute due to poor performance under semester system shall not be granted re-admission in any case in the same Discipline.
- Any student, who was rusticated, expelled, or whose entry in QAU or any University Campus was banned for any reason whatsoever at any time during his/her academic career, shall not be admitted to any class without the permission of the Syndicate. The Syndicate may not consider such cases except on the recommendations of the Admission Committee.
HOW TO APPLY :
- The applicants can apply through Online Application System from the QAU website (www.qau.edu.pk), along with a Challan of the Habib Bank Ltd. OR Askari Bank Ltd. (Online Admission Facility will be available up to 15-09-2021 due to special circumstances of COVID-19).
- The applicants are advised to deposit Rs.2115/- in any branch of Habib Bank Ltd. OR Rs.2100/- in any branch of Askari Bank Ltd. in favour of the Treasurer, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad.
- The Bank Challan should be attached with the online Admission Data Summary Sheet along with other scanned requisite documents, otherwise the application will not be entertained.
- Matric & intermediate certificate copy
- Candidate CNIC or bayform copy
- Guardian CNIC
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate issued by last institute
- Equivalent Certificate issued by IBCC in case of A-level and O-level
- Original Hbl or Askari bank chalaan submitted copy
- Anyother relevant documents must be provided.
NOTE: if you are supposed to apply on quota seats you must need to provide certificate relevant quota or reserved seats.
- Children of Army Personal
- Disabled person
- Sports Based
- Children of registered pharmacists
- Children of Advocates
- Foreign Students
|S.#||Name of Scholarship||S.#||Name of Scholarship|
|1.||QAU Alumni Scholarship||6.||Balochistan Endowment& Endowment Fund (BEEF)|
|2.||Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Scholarship||7.||Professional Education Foundation/Edhi Foundation Karachi|
|3.||Higher Education Commission (HEC) Scholarships||8.||KP Chief Minister’s Endowment Scholarship|
|4.||Other/Govt./Non-governmental Organizational & Donor Agencies/Philanthropists.||9.||Pakistan Education Foundation (NGO) Scholarship|
|5.||Punjab Education & Endowment Fund (PEEF)||10.||Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship program 2020|
- If number of applicants for a department/discipline is less than 25 then the department will not be allowed to commence the classes and the Admission Processing Fee @ Rs.2100/- will be refunded to the applicants admitted thereon accordingly.
- To avoid any inconvenience the candidates are required to upload all the required documents with Online Admission within stipulated time period. However, the last date to upload left-over documents such as Equivalence Certificate of IBCC, Domicile etc. along with online submission of required fee amounting to Rs.1000/- is 17-09-2021;
- Data of the applicants can be rectified (errors/mistakes) if any by 17-09-2021 at the latest.
- No application will be received in Admission Section by hand or by Post/Courier. After expiry of last date, no online application facility will be available in any case.
- In case of COVID-19 pursuant & continuation of Online Classes; the Fee Structure would vary.
- No call letter/phone call shall be made separately for selection; applicants are advised to visit QAU website frequently.
- For detailed advertisement, please visit the QAU website.
Leave a Reply