NUMS ENTRY TEST REGISTRATION 2021
National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS) announced today’s 11th July 2021 for undergraduate programs bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS). These are five years of programs. Below is an official advertisement of theNational University of Medical Sciences (NUMS) intake 2021. The eligibility criteria, instructions for the National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS) programs, and how to apply online links are mentioned. Online registration starts from 12th July 2021 and the last date to apply online is August 10, 2021. The entry test will be conducted on October 03, 2021. The time of the test according to an advertisement is 10’o clock morning, however, it may vary as per the situation.
LIST OF PRIVATE MEDICAL COLLEGES UNDER NUMS
- Wah Medical College, Wah Cantt
- HITEC Institute of Medical Sciences, Taxila Cantt
- CMH Kharian Medical College, Kharian Cantt
- CMH Multan Institute of Medical Sciences, Multan Cantt
- CMH Institute of Medical Sciences, Bahawalpur Cantt
- Karachi Institute of Medical Sciences, Malir Cantt
- Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences, Quetta Cantt
- Foundation University of Medical College, Islamabad
- Bahria University of Medical & Dental College, Karachi
- Fazaia Medical College, Islamabad
- Fazaia Ruth Pafau Medical College, Karachi
- CMH Lahore Medical College, Lahore
NUMS AFFILIATED DENTAL COLLEGE
- Foundation University College of Dentistry, Islamabad
- CMH Lahore Medical College, Institute of Dentistry, Lahore
- HITEC Dental College, Taxila Cantt
- Bahria University Medical & Dental College, Karachi
- CIMS Dental College, Multan
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
- Candidates from all over Pakistan having citizenship of Pakistan.
- Candidates having 65% marks in FSc pre_medical or equivalent having minimum education of 12 year.
- For apply in open merit seats candidates must have to appeared in NUMS Entry test 2021.
- According PMC POLICY REGULATIONS 2021 : There shall be no restrictions on persons having obtained higher secondary school certificate qualification or equivalent to 12th grade qualification prior to attempting test. FSc/HSSC/A-level degree is not required during registration.
NOTE : Exam will be competitive for which syllabus is available on nums official website www.numspak.edu.pk. The candidate are advised to have a broad based study & not restrict themselves to limited syllabus.
NUMS ENTRY TEST SCHEDULE :
- Online Registration starts : 12th July 2021
- Online Registration Ends : 10th August 2021
- Last date to upload scanned copy of challan : 11th August 2021
- Entry Test Date : 3rd October at 10:00 am
- Registration Fee : Rs 3000/- not refundable
PATTERN OF NUMS ENTRY TEST :
NUMS entry test will be compromise of two components.
1. SUBJECT BASED QUESTION PAPER : It will consist of 150 multiple choices questions ( MCQs) with stipulated time of 150 minutes . MCQS distribution part will be as follows :
- Biology : 40% ( 60 MCQS )
- Chemistry : 25% ( 38 MCQS)
- Physics : 25% ( 37 MCQS )
- English : 10% ( 15 MCQS )
2. PSYCHOLOGICAL TEST : It will comprising of 50 MCQS with stipulated time of 30 minutes.
NOTE : The merit will be calculated only based on Subject Question Paper but it is mandatory to qualify Psychological Test.
ENTRY TEST CENTERS :
Entry test will be conducted in following different cities of Pakistan.
➡️ Pano Aqil
➡️ DI Khan
AJ & K
The candidate Must need select two above mentioned cities. However, based upon seating capacity, the University reserves the right to shift any candidate to its nearest test center.
HOW TO APPLY :
➡️ For NUMS Entry Test : please visit nums official website www.numspak.edu.pk & Click the ” NUMS ENTRY TEST 2021″ get registered. Please apply using laptop or desktop. Mobile phone is not supported for applying & registration.
➡️ After registering your account than login NUMS ENTRY TEST 2021 registration portal.
➡️ Fill Complete application & upload passport size photograph with blue background & also uploaded scanned copy of CNIC/bayform etc.
➡️ After that download the registration fee challan of Rs 3000/- pay nearest Hbl bank & than upload scanned copy of challan to portal.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS :
➡️ The candidate’s must reach their respective centers before 3 hours test time on 3rd October 2021.
➡️ The examination centers will be sealed at 9:30am.
➡️ Admit card / RollNoSlip will be generated from nums official website www.numspak.edu.pk by entering CNIC/bayform Number from 24th September 2021 to onwards.
Candidate must require to bring following thing at center.
➡️ Printed admit card/RollNoSlip
➡️ Original bayform with matriculation certificate bearing photographs of candidate.
➡️ Original CNIC/Passport/Domicile.
➡️ If bayform or cnic is lost student must bring NADRA token or slip.
➡️ A clean clip board.
➡️ Two blue or black ball pens.
➡️ Mobile phone, smart watches etc aren’t allowed in examination hall or center.
➡️ Students must need to follow government instructions policies about Covid-19.
SEE OFFICIAL ADVERTISEMENT HERE :
Leave a Reply