TIPS ABOUT NMDCAT PREPARATION
NMDCAT stands for National Medical & Dental College Admission TEST. This test is being held every year after intermediate part 2 exams in all provinces of Pakistan. After it student can enroll them-self for MBBS admission in Pakistan. Here are some guidelines to prepare mdcat.
👉Your mdcat is based on text books of fsc pre-medical. So u must prepare the exam from Punjab text books. A particular syllabus always given to but u have to prepare each & every line of that syllabus.
👉Biology is such type of subject in which u have to remember each line like we term as ratta etc but you have to prepare all the lines. You have to stick bound to books for mdcat preparations.
👉We never consult anyone to prepare exam from notes or any other helping material. The best source of your Mdcat preparation is Punjab Text Books. Books are more than enough. They will serve the purpose well.
👉 Each & every line is important for mdcat preparation particularly in Biology. In biology you have to each & every line copy, paste in your mind. So you have to go through each & every line. U have to read these lines with an order so you can remember each thing. You have to revise these lines about two or three times in your mind.
👉 The academies like kips, stars & their regular academy tests are complete source of majority students. Don’t think what others doing or performing. You have need to focus on your own preparation for Exam.
👉 Get past papers of Mdcat from different online educational platform & printout that papers .Start your practising from the first day of your preparation so you can know the method of question asking in mdcat, you will know how to solve & prepare them.
👉Practice the tests more & more. As you know that practice is the key which makes a man Perfect. For your practice to solve such type of Mcqs different academies & have issued their practice books so u can get help from those books.
👉Discuss the questions with your friends, seniors & teacher without any hesitation.so u can clear your concepts easily.
👉If you’re also practising by filling bubble on answer sheet too than don’t develop the habit of filling incomplete bubble. Always fill full bubble so u cant feel any trouble during bubble filling in Mdcat.
👉For a full length paper, at first do the subject you find easy.Go with order of easy to difficult.The suitable order for majority is Biology,English,Chemistry and in the end Physics.You can go with the whatever order you are comfortable with.It depends on you wholly.
Medico Expert is the largest online education platform of Pakistan. It working for the welfare of students from last 5 years. In every step of education you will find Medico Expert Education platform in top lists. Medico Expert team consist of highly qualified teachers,doctors, engineers, admission consultant & career counsellor who are working for students.
Dear students we post latest admissions advertisement of various universities when they officially announced. The detailed video of “How to apply” in the respective university will also be uploaded on our official YouTube channel. Additionally we provide old & latest Notes, Test, key points, shortcuts, cramming points, key objectives, chapter wise test, topic wise test, unit wise test, half book test, full book test, FLP, early full-length paper, half-length papers for all subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English of various academies (expert academy, kips academy, step academy, star academy) have been uploaded on our website. Now current material of 2020 & 2021 for Notes, Test, key points, shortcuts, cramming points, key objectives, chapter wise test, topic wise test, unit wise test, half book test, full book test, FLP, Crash Test series, early full-length paper, half-length papers of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English are uploading on daily basis and also updated university admissions 2021 intake.
NMDCAT 2021 REGISTRATION OPEN NOW
➡️ Visit PMC official website & click on student online portal
➡️ Click on NMDCAT 2021 registration
➡️ Sign up for account via using student CNIC & authentic email address.
➡️ Verify your sign up NMDCAT account from email.
➡️ Login again with email & password you provide during sign up.
➡️ Fill registration form completely & Upload passport size recent pic
➡️ Click on save & proceed.
➡️ Pay 6000 registration fee via MCB Bank chalaan or online debit card..
➡️ Your registration is successfully done now you will get exam schedule via email before 15th July 2021..
➡️ No need any documents or domicile
➡️ Everyone can apply for this, no need marks %age
Important updates of NMDCAT 2021 by PMC
1. Expected Test Date: From 30th Aug to 30th Sep
You may choose any of the date “earlier“ is better so you can be allocated to the nearest center)
2. Registration starts at 5th June and closes at 15th July. * The selection of test center will commence after 15th July,*
you will be provided the option to select any of the 3 dates of your choice for the test, PMC will finalize the your test date
3. Test will be computerised.
4. Test will be conducted in ONLY 5 CITIES of PUNJAB
5. 3 difficulty levels of MCQ`s from Each Subject
6. Difficulty level in each subject Will not exceed 20%
7. Syllabus is subjected to change every year
8. NMDCAT Passing marks are to 65%,
(one cannot take admission in private medical college without scoring 65% marks both in NMDCAT and FSC.
9. The difficulty level in each paper will be same to ensure justice as it is complete computerised system, no person have the right to object the question and correct answers.
10. Students will have an opportunity to appear in Practice exams prior to the actual test.
11. PMC will also provide video tutorial on its portal
12. International students will pay fee in US dollars ($)
13. Failing to apply for NMDCAT, PMC will provide you opportunity to Re-apply 10-days after the test date, with 50% extra (late) fee.
14. Do not provide any kind of wrong information
15. Note your Tracking Number (Roll no.) it will be required at the time of examination
16. You can use a CNIC, NICOP, Passport or B-Form for registration
17. Date and time of exams, will be allotted on first come first serve bases
18. If no slot is available at the preferred city of the applicant, the person may seek a change of schedule to any other location, where a slot is available
19. You will be contacted through E-mail and Phone Number 15 days prior to date of exam (do mention the correct details Email and Phone Number)
20. One must reach test center before time, in case of late arrival you will not be allowed to appear in the exam (additional fee must be paid to re-appear in the exam)
21. Do take your identification documents like CNIC or B-Form along with you at the test center
22. The moment you logged into system by your registration number your test time starts
23. you will see one question at a time on screen, one may start any subject portion and will have an option to skip to next question or move back to the previous one
24. you can review and change your answers before the end time
25. once test is Submitted, no change will be allowed
26. Print your registration number (roll no slip) & take it with your examination center
27. Any kind of misconduct, talking or cheating will result in two years ban for appearance in NMDCAT
28. No person is allowed to leave the examination canter until the end of exam
29. Result will be provided via E-mail and also be available on PMC online portal
30. No rechecking request is allowed
31. One shall apply for a Medial Colleges on PMC website
32. NMDCAT in valid for two years
33. MCQs Details
Biology 68 MCQs – 32%
Chem 56 MCQs – 26.5%
Phy 56 MCQs – 26.5%
English 20 MCQs – 10%
*Logical Reasoning 10 MCQs – 5% *
Total time 3.5Hrs (210 Mins) (one minute for each question)
Total Marks 210
No Negative Marking
Leave a Reply