STEPS NMDCAT TEST 17 | EARLY PREP TEST SESSION 2021
MDCAT PREPARATION TIPS
NMDCAT stands for National Medical & Dental College Admission TEST. This test is being held every year after intermediate part 2 exams in all provinces of Pakistan. After it student can enroll themself for MBBS admission in Pakistan. Here are some guidelines to prepare mdcat.
1. Your mdcat is based on text books of fsc pre-medical. So u must prepare the exam from Punjab text books. A particular syllabus always given to but u have to prepare each & every line of that syllabus.
2. Biology is such type of subject in which u have to remember each line like we term as ratta etc but you have to prepare all the lines. You have to stick bound to books for mdcat preparations.
3. We never consult anyone to prepare exam from notes or any other helping material. The best source of your Mdcat preparation is Punjab Text Books. Books are more than enough. They will serve the purpose well.
4. Each & every line is important for mdcat preparation particularly in Biology. In biology you have to each & every line copy, paste in your mind. So you have to go through each & every line. U have to read these lines with an order so you can remember each thing. You have to revise these lines about two or three times in your mind.
5. The academies like kips, stars & their regular academy tests are complete source of majority students. Don’t think what others doing or performing. You have need to focus on your own preparation for Exam.
6. Get past papers of Mdcat from different online educational platform & printout that papers .Start your practising from the first day of your preparation so you can know the method of question asking in mdcat, you will know how to solve & prepare them.
7. Practice the tests more & more. As you know that practice is the key which makes a man Perfect. For your practice to solve such type of mcqs different academies & have issued their practice books so u can get help from those books.
8. Discuss the questions with your friends, seniors & teacher without any hesitation.so u can clear your concepts easily.
9. If you’re also practising by filling bubble on answer sheet too than don’t develop the habit of filling incomplete bubble. Always fill full bubble so u cant feel any trouble during bubble filling in Nmdcat.
10. For a full length paper, at first do the subject you find easy.Go with order of easy to difficult.The suitable order for majority is Biology,English,Chemistry and in the end Physics.You can go with the whatever order you are comfortable with.It depends on you wholly.
Dear students, we post admissions advertisement of various universities when they officially announced. The detailed video of “How to apply” in the respective university will also be uploaded on our official YouTube channel. Additionally, Notes, Test, key points, shortcuts, cramming points, key objectives, chapter wise test, topic wise test, unit wise test, half book test, full book test, FLP,early full-length paper, half-length papers for all subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English of various academies ( kips academy, step academy, star academy, Grips academy etc) have been uploaded on our website. Now current material of 2021 for Notes, Test, key points, shortcuts, cramming points, key objectives, chapter wise test, topic wise test, unit wise test, half book test, full book test, FLP, early full-length paper, half-length papers of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English are uploading on daily basis and also updated university admissions 2021 intake.
Here we are posting STEPS EARLY PREP SESSION TEST 2021 ( TEST NO 17)
Leave a Reply